Mariposa Safe Families, Inc. is a Family Resource Center for Mariposa County.
A safe, inclusive, comfortable space for all.
Below are a few services we provide in our FRC/FEC:
- Local Resource Information which includes:
Mariposa County Health and Human Services Agency
Mariposa County Victim Witness
The Heritage House
Mariposa County Sheriff's Office
Mariposa County Probation Dept.
Mother Lode Job Training
Central Valley Regional Center
State Council on Developmental Disabilities
Mountain Crisis Services
Ethos Youth Center
Medical, dental, mental health service providers
~among many others!
Free Computer Lab
- Printing Capabilities
- Resume Building
Workshops available at various times of the year:
- Tax Preparation
- Parenting Classes
- Mandated Reporter
- Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Parent Partner Training
- Community Partner Training
- Free Tax Preparation Guide
- CPR/First Aid
- Safe Sleeping
- Free reading material, books, and learning activities for children and families
- All Dads Rock Father Support Group
- Mothers Empowering Mothers Support Group (MEMS)
- Grief Support Group for Youth
- First Responder Network & Support
- Parent/Guardians of children with mental health needs - support and guidance group.
Youth Empowerment Center open to all youth during before and after school hours Monday-Friday.
The youth center is also available for all local youth program mingles, activities and meetings!
The Youth Empowerment Center is located at 5067 Jones Street ~ Directly below the Mariposa County High School.